07 November 2006

New york ...

... is a place where you associated with being hectic, so busy that you cannot breath. Yet, for some strange reasons, this holiday is one at which I feel completely at peace and refreshed. (Okay, it is true that I have been doing a lot of travelling - went down to washington on an overnight train for a 16 hours stay! It meant that I had a lot of time to think and listen to my ipod!)

But because I have been to New York 2 years earlier, I don't feel like that I have to go everywhere and check everything out!!! Also, my friend is one of those mega-chilled people, and she just looks after me (so I don't have to use my brain much!) ... hopefully, by next Sunday, when I reconnect with my London life, I will still be at peace and more within it (than I was when I left London!).