16 April 2006

post ...

Life is indeed full of surprises! Something which I would have been sooooo happy to receive 4 months ago, suddenly arrived out of the blue yesterday ... but because of change in circumstances etc, it bought more surprises than joys. It got me thinking about life (as one does!). Sometimes, I can be sooo caught up in the "I want it now" mode, and can literally become crazy/stressed. Yet, once that moment passes, I am back to normal, and it does make you question as to whether you want it at the first place?!?

But then, the other day, I let something (not very important) go and I was asked "why?". Because I didn't want to fight, and to demand my rights ... but is life only beautiful if one has to fight for it? So that one can cherish it more?

Hmm, God knows, but hey, it is Easter sunday today, a day of Hope & fulfilled promises ...