15 April 2006

to start ...

This is the first time I have ever set something like this up, and to be honest, I don’t' really know what is going on (you shall see that this is quite typical of me!) ... anyway, I am a final year medic, one of those frequently despicted character on TV, but do actually exist in real life! At the moment, my life consists of revising for some pretty scary exam at the end of June ... which means, sitting at the library all day, reading the "cheese and onions" (= read "oxford handbook for clinical medicine"). It only has 874 pages and is an actually quite small book, but it has got the end of me, hence this blog … (it does follow prefect logic! :)

Anyway, whoever you are, thank you for reading this … sorry for boring you, but hey, I always wonder what people write on their 1st blog, as one must have some sort of audience in mind?!?!