14 June 2006

finally ...

... I can think about packing, going away, leaving all of my worries and stresses behind.

I didn't realise how stressed I have been in the past few months, until this morning when I was leaving my flat, and couldn't find my wallet. As I had no cash or ID, I couldn't reach Paddington to sit my last exam. Suddenly, the world literally felt crumpling down, with thoughts of spending another 3 months in the library, reading through endless notes, cramming my head with random facts, thinking about medicine, medicine, medicine ...

Ended up frantically opening every cupboard, box, bag in my flat, and all these times, it has been sleeping peacefully in my cello music drawer. Life is indeed full of surprises, and I reached my last exam on time ...

Results are out on 20th June ... but meanwhile, life begins ...