27 July 2006

last day @ hong kong ...

... woo ... this is going to be my last ever proper mega long summre holiday, unless I take some time off etc .. and this one has been amazing. I have met some truly original people, saw some amazing sunrise/set & God's creation, been to some interesting restaurants, had endless number of hot-chocolates, on top of random conversations and drives ... it has opened my eyes to many different possibilties of living, and challenged me to re-examine my life and priorities ...

For now, life continues ... since coming back from Melbourne, my London life has been contacting me, and everything is kinda back in track ... hopefully, I will have time to reflect on everything and keep in touch with those who matter ...

can't believe I will be working in a few days' time ... a bit unsure but definitely exciting ...