24 February 2007

Borough market ...

... is pretty amazing ... have been wanting to go there for ages, but everytime I go, it is always around closing time ... but I finally make it there today, and it definitely lived up to expectation (unlike most things in life, which tend to be anti-climax) ... loved it; the crowds, the food, the smell, the noise ... there was sooo much stuffs to try (okay, mainly cheese, but still they are good) and we found the most gorgeous cake shop; wooden floor, cottage cupboards, lots of roses, funky teaports ... what more can one hope for ...

The friend I went with is a pretty amazing cook, so we came up with lots of ideas for things that I can cook (as I am a pretty incompetent cook) ... so hopefully, I will be inviting people over for dinner etc, as I am now inspired!