17 February 2007

reality of life ...

... since January, my life seems to have fallen apart ... and I still do not know why ... It is not that I am sad, but a general gloom has descended in front of my eyes. I can no longer see the world through a rose-tinted glasses, as the realities of life; its ugliness, its imperfection, its loneliness, its sorrow, just keep on knocking on the door and asking to enter, to be acknowledged ... and I am losing the strength to fight that battle ... I am becoming one who has no hope, no faith, no real joy, but living day by day ...

It is hard when you see the gripping big hole in your life, when you realise the difference between who-you-think-you-are and who-you-really-are, when you know you have failed and have no strength to continue ...

Do you give up? Become the countless people who live for the moment? Those who try to do what is right/good, but does not really care if you fail? Believe that there is no real goodness in this world and it is just a great big bubble, waiting to burst one day?