13 March 2007

losing my mobile ...

... is a kinda random experience. I suppose it is a bit liked being at the middle-of-nowhere (ie. with no reception). It is harder to organise my life, but it does free out a lot of free times! For example, instead of sending meaningless texts to my mates, I read the paper (which must be more productive for both myself and the receivers!)

... it does make my on-call quite lonely today, as there was no text to greet me after running around the ward. But then, to be honest, I haven't done anything medical during my on-call tonight, except for taking some blood and talking to some relatives. But fear not, I am not wasting the good old NHS money, as I have just finished a Mortality & Morbidity presentation for tomorrow ... the surgeons rang me at 3pm and said "by the way, I would like a presentation tomorrow ...(which is kinda typical). But I did receive some really nice emails (as I have lost everyone's number).

As for now, all the jobs are done and it is time for home :) But, my phone shall be delivered tomorrow, so back to random texts days!